4 January 2013

Suitcase. Travel




The world is a book, and those who do not travel read only a page. Saint Augustine

Well Saint Augustine, if that’s the case, I want to read the entire library.

I recently devised a list of all the places in the world I want to travel to. It’s currently 4 pages long and I’m not finished yet! Thus far, on my list, I’ve got virtually all of Europe, several stops across America, the Caribbean and Canada, a couple of stops in Asia and some places I’m yet to visit here on Aussie turf.

I’ve always loved to travel and whilst my experience is a little limited, it has only spurred my desire. There are so many wonderful places in the world that all have something different to offer. I love to explore new cultures, learn about others’ history and take snapshots of the world. I’ll post my completed list as soon as it’s finished. I have a feeling it will be a work in progress for the rest of my life!

Photo by making life pretty.