11 March 2013

Must Have. Michael Kors Black Hamilton Tote, Plain or Studded






I’m not sure why, but I’ve always been a lover of neutral, earthy toned bags: creams, beiges, tans, browns; and I’ve always had an aversion to black. I think they just didn’t jump out at me enough. Until now.

I love this little beauty, it’s practical, stylish and the best thing about black is that it doesn’t dirty like my beloved neutrals. Featuring Michael’s signature gold lock and key and alternative arm and shoulder straps, this tote is also available in the studded version for that tough-luxe look.

Evening more exciting is that here in Australia, David Jones is now stocking Michael Kors! I picked up my Hamilton over the weekend while there was a 20% off promo and am in love. I think I’ll just stare at it on my shelf for a little while before I break it out. It’s just so beautiful.

£310 - shop here or here

Photos by Michael Kors.