17 July 2013

One Day. Interview with Nat Kent Jewellery

The Burleigh Village Markets have become quite the local hotspot here on the GC so I figured it was about time I checked them out to see what all the fuss was about... And boy am I glad I did.

I visited the markets back in May on a sunshiny weekend. Wandering the stalls there's a great feel about the place and some really cool things on offer particularly at (my now favourite stall) Nat Kent Jewellery. Her beautiful jewels caught my eye and when I asked her to be a part of my blog's first birthday giveaway that's currently running (enter here) she was thrilled.

Nat's gorgeous designs came about by chance (however her creative skill isn't completely random; as a child she was inspired by her grandma who was an avid knitter, and she even sewed her own formal dress!). Whilst on maternity leave she turned her hand to crafts with the aim to create bespoke creations for consumers. Her range includes some spectacular necklaces and bracelets and I've fallen completely in love with her debut collection. It's so nice to see designs that stand apart from today's "typical" jewellery that's available in all the chain stores. With Nat's range you're sure to find a one-of-a-kind piece. The range emulates high-quality, luxury designs at an affordable price.


Nat credits her inspiration to international brands such as Mawi London and LuLu Frost. You'll find her pieces contain spectacular coloured stones and statement settings; these are sure to draw attention and plenty of compliments!


Her debut range releases this month. Check out her collection here. I hope you love her creations as much as I do. Let's support this fantastic emerging designer.

Photos courtesy of Nat Kent.