12 July 2013

Style It. Everything looks better in black.



Jeans by Bebe, Cami by Review, Faux Fur Shrug from vintage store, Watch by Michael Kors

Who's guilty of wearing a lot of black?                        Me.

If you opened my wardrobe you'd see 80% of my shelves are this monochrome shade. It's not that I dislike wearing colours, it's just that I genuinely think I look better wearing black; it's so much more forgiving, very slimming and doesn't clash with anything. How can you go wrong?

I wore this outfit to dinner a few weeks back. I think I look rather stylish in my old-faithful black, with a splash of red lipstick just to avoid blending into the night! I'm wearing my favourite black skinny jeans by Bebe, a basic black cami from Review (everyone needs one of these!), and a faux fur shrug I found in a vintage shop in New York. I really love this shrug, not only is it stylish but whenever I wear it it takes me back to the little store I found it in in Greenwich Village #memories. I'll be sure to include it in another outfit post soon so you can appreciate it's versatility!



Photos by Krissie