27 December 2013

Must Have. Activewear

Seems everyone is jumping on the activewear band wagon this year. It's hard to find a brand that hasn't embraced the fitness trend and created their own range. I'm sure it's making Lorna Jane a little nervous that her market-share will shrink but I'm all for the diversity, I think it's great to see how different brands interpret activewear. Here are a few of the ranges I'm keeping my eye on.

Sportsgirl
Think easy-wear basics in plain block colours. I love how their range includes some accessories too like drink bottles and yoga mats.

Billabong
I'm loving this range from Billabong in its simple palette of black, white and nectarine. There is a great range of items to take you from gym to beach run to post-workout smoothie date. Block colours are mixed with tropical patterns.

Roxy
Another surf brand to have embraced the activewear trend, Roxy has designed this little collection of exercise essentials.

Bonds
Good old Bonds, you can't go past them for comfort and I'm sure their activewear range is no different. A variety of block colours with their iconic logo bands.

Photos courtesy of Sportsgirl, Billabong, Roxy and Bonds.