26 February 2014

Style It. Daytime Basics


This style is probably my go-to-never-fail outfit of choice for daywear. Blue jeans, white t-shirt, neutral accessories; how can you go wrong? I'm so in love with these jeans; the washed blue is such a great colour and I love the distressed details, not to mention their perfect fit - not too loose and not too tight, and they don't warp out of shape. Best pair I've bought in a while and they're from Billabong would you believe, better get in quick before they disappear. I've teamed them with my trusty basic tee from Witchery and my Tony Bianco sandals.


All eyes on my new bag! Don't you just love it. I bought it over the weekend for bargain price of $49.99; very fair I thought from Forever New. It was just what I was looking for - a neutral tan tote for everyday use with some flashy details i.e., the gold features. Totally in love with it.

Night Hawks Jean by Billabong ($99.99), Cotton Basic V-Neck Tee by Witchery ($39.95), Sandals by Tony Bianco and Serena Day Bag by Forever New ($49.99)

What's your go-to outfit for daytime?

Photos by Krissie.