16 July 2015

Eat Me. Hally's, Parsons Green

There's a pretty good little foodie scene around my neck of the woods. Fulham's always got a new up-and-coming cafe, restaurant or bar to boast about it and Hally's is one I've been meaning to visit for quite some time. The allure of its California beach-inspired design totally drew me in, so last weekend when my beautiful friend Soph was staying with me after an amazing trip in Greece, I thought it was the perfect opportunity. Why not chat about her Greek Islands escapades in a seaside cafe setting?


After a bit of a wait (no bookings here) we were settled into our table by a lovely waiter and our barista was equally as friendly, not to mention had fabulous pouring skills.



We perused the menu with obvious hunger and, being the Australians that we are, settled on something decidedly Aussie for brunch - avo on toast with poached eggs. Although this one had a bit of a gourmet twist with tomato chutney.


Needless to say it was fab. We devoured it quickly in between serious discussions about swimwear and hat choices for my pending trip to the Greek Islands (1 week to go!).

Of course we thought we better have some dessert so we opted for a delightful slice of walnut and banana bread.


If you're in the neighbourhood and are hungry for breakkie, brunch, lunch or even just coffee, I highly recommend stopping by.


Share your comments with me on InstagramFacebook or Twitter and don't forget I'll be in Paris this weekend, so check my socials for plenty of French photos! J'adore...

Photos by Krissie.

Click to add a blog post for Hally's Parsons Green on Zomato