27 August 2015

Style It. Ways To Wear 60s

We all know the fashion-world is in the midst of an infatuation with revivals; the flare, sequins, suede, lace-ups and fringing. When it comes to style it’s never about the decade you’re in, it’s about one of the past. Shock horror but I’m not a huge fan of ‘70s style dressing, it’s just not really my thing. The ‘60s however is a totally different story. This I love.


If you’re not sure how to channel it I have one easy suggestion for you, imagine you’re Alexa Chung. This girl is the queen of ‘60s sass, from A-line minis to Victoriana blouses, lace-up flats and plenty of Parisian-inspired ‘it girl’ attitude. I’ve rounded up the style staples you need to get the look…


Share your comments with me on InstagramFacebook or Twitter.

Photo by Krissie via retailers.