5 November 2015

Suitcase. What to pack for a European getaway with just carry-on

Being the globe-trotter that I am, I have become very skilled at packing for maximum travel in minimum space. Just before I moved to London I wrote a post about my top 8 tips for carry-on which you can read here. After much practice, not only have I mastered packing for Australian summer breaks (naturally easier as warm-weather clothes take up less room) but I’ve got winter breaks down-pat too! I’ll most likely be jetting off to Northern Italy for five days over Christmas so I’ve got a full-blown winter packing challenge ahead of me, snow and everything. Check out what I’ll be taking, it's all about versatility...


Be sure to try and leave a little space for some holiday shopping and mementos. A nice tip I was once given is to purchase a perfume whilst on holiday, then when you get home, put it away for a few weeks. When you bring it out again you’ll relive all the lovely memories of the trip.

Happy travels.

Share your comments with me on InstagramFacebook or Twitter.

Photo by Krissie via retailers.